How do I change my water bill to autopay?

To sign up to autopay your utility bill, fill out the Authorization for Automatic Withdrawal Form.
Reminder:  A voided check or a copy/picture of a voided check is required.

There are two ways to submit your autopay form:

  1. Drop off the form and the voided check at City Hall, 224 W. Buffalo St. New Buffalo, MI 49117
  2. Online from the website, by going to the Water Department Form Submission Page.  Fill in the required fields, attach your Authorization for Automatic Withdrawal form and a copy/picture of a voided check and click Submit.
Close window