FAQ Topic: Reports

How can I get a copy of a police report?

General Police Reports: The New Buffalo City Police Department provides Police Reports, In car video footage, and body camera video through the Freedom Of Information Act. Freedom Of Information Act Forms are available on the F.O.I.A. coordinator page. State Accident Reports: All State Accident Reports (UD-10) are available for purchase through the Michigan State Police … Continued

Close window