FAQ Tag: autopay

How do I change my water bill to autopay?

To sign up to autopay your utility bill, fill out the Authorization for Automatic Withdrawal Form. Reminder:  A voided check or a copy/picture of a voided check is required. There are two ways to submit your autopay form: Drop off the form and the voided check at City Hall, 224 W. Buffalo St. New Buffalo, … Continued

Close window