FAQ Tag: water bill

How do I change my water bill to autopay?

To sign up to autopay your utility bill, fill out the Authorization for Automatic Withdrawal Form. Reminder:  A voided check or a copy/picture of a voided check is required. There are two ways to submit your autopay form: Drop off the form and the voided check at City Hall, 224 W. Buffalo St. New Buffalo, … Continued

How do I change the address on my water bill?

To change the address on your water bill, please go to the Water Bill Change of Address Form, download the form, fill it in and save it. To submit your form online, please go to the Water Department Form Submission Page, fill in the required fields, attach your change-of-address form and click Submit.

Close window