Branch pick up service is for storm damage and minor yard cleanup.
- First Monday of each month, April through October
- After storms
- Branches must be shorter than 10 feet long
- Branches must be smaller than 6 inches in diameter
- Piles must be less than 3 feet high and 4 feet wide
- Owners and contractors are responsible for disposal of stumps and trees.
- April and May – pick up is on the second Monday of the month
- October through November – daily pick up starting the second week of the month
- Do not put leaves in the street
- Contractors are responsible for the leaves they pick up for their customers